Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
A man of your calibre should have one of these......

View attachment 396923
Lord knows, I was tempted.

Lovely and :sun: here today, but a bit on the :cold: side.

Off to Chatteris & March once I have finished my :cuppa: and two tangerines. Neck & shoulders really stiff after yesterday. Other than that, no ill effects from having gotten back on the bike. Saddle alterations have made a big difference in the "bottom ouchie" department. :dance:

The fabric I had intended to measure and cut yesterday was measured and cut this morning. Needed to be careful as I only just have enough for the task in hand, so can't afford to make mistakes. It was an end-of-roll piece, rather unusual and won't be easy to match if I mess it up.

GM

Legendary Member
In my yoof I occasionally went to a local gym, my favourite apparatus was the rowing machine (hated the bike) so I decided to buy one for my home gym.

Don't know what happened but I soon became bored of it, so I took up golf for the excitement ^_^

Funny you say that, I very nearly got the old golf clubs out of the garage to go to the driving range. Instead I got the lawn mower out and mowed the lawns.

Funny you say that, I very nearly got the old golf clubs out of the garage to go to the driving range. Instead I got the lawn mower out and mowed the lawns.
Lawns? :ohmy: Mowed? :eek:

We have a swamp that all implements would disappear into.

Top Bottom