Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We are drinking wine and eating pringles.

Keep the wine, I'm teetotal, but can you please wang a tube of pringles in my direction? :hungry: (as long as they're not the salt n vinegar ones)

BBQ flavour, I don't like them but I have been drinking wine so...

I love salt and vinegar although with pringles I prefer cocaine sorry sour cream and chive flavour.

Ooooh, I love bbq flavour crisps. After cheese and paprika, they're my faves. Sour cream & chive is good too.

While I like salt & vinegar on my chips, I don't like salt & vinegar crisps as they tend to be somewhat overpowering.

P.S. I've developed a liking for Lidl's sweet chilli multigrain crisp thingies.

Mmmmm, there's wood and there's wood... My downstairs is done with a recycled ballroom floor - it's wonderful :smile:

But the rugs on it are nice too. :smile:

It's as much practicality here as anything, as being rural, mud gets tracked around even when having indoor and outdoor footwear. Yep, and then there are the girls, who, being cats, don't change their shoes. :laugh:

Mmmmm, there's wood and there's wood... My downstairs is done with a recycled ballroom floor - it's wonderful :smile:

But the rugs on it are nice too. :smile:

It's as much practicality here as anything, as being rural, mud gets tracked around even when having indoor and outdoor footwear. Yep, and then there are the girls, who, being cats, don't change their shoes. :laugh:
Yep. Hard to pop a full carpet in the washing machine!

Top Bottom