Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Today, I finally came to terms with one of the major disappointments of my life......

........my inability to stash a pencil behind my right ear.

I'm always losing them and an ear is the ideal place for storage, but mine stick out too far. I looked up "ear re-alignment surgery" today and discovered that it costs about £3500. Even if I negotiated a 50% discount from the otoplasty surgeon (I only need one pencil-friendly ear, not two), it's a high price to pay. With great sadness, I resigned myself to losing pencils for the rest of my days.

Today, I finally came to terms with one of the major disappointments of my life......

I'm always losing them and an ear is the ideal place for storage, but mine stick out too far. I looked up "ear re-alignment surgery" today and discovered that it costs about £3500. Even if I negotiated a 50% discount from the otoplasty surgeon (I only need one pencil-friendly ear, not two), it's a high price to pay. With great sadness, I resigned myself to losing pencils for the rest of my days.
I had a similar problem. I used to stick the pencil in my watch strap.

Double sided sticky tape could be your friend :hugs:

I just tried a dummy run and stabbed myself all over the place. Anyway, I'm glad it works for you. Thanks for the suggestion.:okay:
It did take me 50 years to perfect it!

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
l_giant_pencil1.jpg
It did take me 50 years to perfect it!
Oh, I can see how it might just work.......

Top Bottom