Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Not Holyhead /Dublin ?
Not checked yet.

classic33

Leg End Member
Probably Fishguard / Rosslare ferry, if I manage to make the trip.. 102 Euro's return for me and the bike :ohmy:

EDIT: Liverpool / Belfast is just over £70 return...
Holyhead / Dublin, much the same, pricewise. but a shorter journey time. £62 return from Pembroke.
H - D.jpg

People often wonder how they can make their garages / sheds Thief proof . I may have stumbled across an Idea which would make it extremely difficult.

I was trying to get a bike out earlier this morning and found it nearly impossible to move one without dragging them all out with it . In order to get several bikes into a small space I have stored them head to tail. Now with drop handlebars and pedals attached, whilst you are trying to untangle one situation you are inadvertently creating another.
Now an improvement to this anti theft idea is to slide an aluminium double ladder in from the other end of the garage so that it passes through the frames of all the cycles and is fixed firmly at the ends.
If you plan to go for a ride you will have to allow for extra time . :whistle:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
People often wonder how they can make their garages / sheds Thief proof . I may have stumbled across an Idea which would make it extremely difficult.

I was trying to get a bike out earlier this morning and found it nearly impossible to move one without dragging them all out with it . In order to get several bikes into a small space I have stored them head to tail. Now with drop handlebars and pedals attached, whilst you are trying to untangle one situation you are inadvertently creating another.
Now an improvement to this anti theft idea is to slide an aluminium double ladder in from the other end of the garage so that it passes through the frames of all the cycles and is fixed firmly at the ends.
If you plan to go for a ride you will have to allow for extra time . :whistle:

I have always top and tailed the bikes in the shed. They do fit much more compact that way and easier to lock them all together.

GM

Legendary Member
I've just got back from a ride and had a blood test as well.

Top Bottom