Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Have you got a force field to utilise when negotiating the multi magic roundabouts in Swindon?
I avoid that like the plague .
The first time I discovered it was in early in the morning and it was covered in snow. It looked like a huge car park with exits. I chose the one that pointed in the direction I was going and went for it .
Mind you that was back in the 70's .

TVC

I’ve decided never to come back to the UK.....ever ever

View attachment 402084
A very wise decision. When my eldest brother goes to Oz he does six months at a time. Don't tell Wimps, but last time he bought a campervan and did a full lap of the place.

pjd57

Veteran
You can't fool me . You've left Ailsa Craig in the background ! :laugh:

I know her brother Jim.

I avoid that like the plague .
The first time I discovered it was in early in the morning and it was covered in snow. It looked like a huge car park with exits. I chose the one that pointed in the direction I was going and went for it .
Mind you that was back in the 70's .

They’ve put benches all the way around the Magic Roundabout so that you can sit and watch the little old lady who’s been stuck on it since 1985 without ever finding her way off.

I remember taking part of my driving test on it. Terrifying.

TVC

They’ve put benches all the way around the Magic Roundabout so that you can sit and watch the little old lady who’s been stuck on it since 1985 without ever finding her way off.

I remember taking part of my driving test on it. Terrifying.
I have done it only the once, though visiting Swindon once was enough.

Top Bottom