Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Lu is home and there is a change of plan. It is freezing cold and started lagging it down (quite Manchester-esque) so we have decided to stay in, lock the door, have pastie and chips and crack open a bottle of wine.

Happy Easter holidsy.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
The two pigeons who wait on top of the garden fence by the bird feeder started getting frisky this evening. More than frisky actually. I didn't quite know where to look.
I bet it's not as much fun as chasing Ducks into the lake and the waiting Drakes. :eek: :ohmy: :whistle:

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
So my day usually revolves around serving people from 6:15am in the leisure centre. From 6:15 till around 9 - people always complain or compliment the weather (I really couldn't care about the weather - for some reason, british people fail to talk about anything else!)

But today being a bank holiday, the parking is free - and instead of the weather, its all about the free parking....I don't know what topic I prefer....:blink::wacko:

So my day usually revolves around serving people from 6:15am in the leisure centre. From 6:15 till around 9 - people always complain or compliment the weather (I really couldn't care about the weather - for some reason, british people fail to talk about anything else!)

But today being a bank holiday, the parking is free - and instead of the weather, its all about the free parking....I don't know what topic I prefer....:blink::wacko:
By the way . How is the weather ? :whistle:

Top Bottom