Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I went up to my pond to see how things were going. There are still loads of different sized tadpoles swimming around and Pond Skaters gliding around on the surface. I noticed a solitary Red Damsel fly flying around so I thought I would go around the other side of the pond to see if any had emerged. I was surprized when I saw this . :eek:

It was massive !
IMGP7435.JPG

Lullabelle

Banana
That shop is just one kid with a chocolate ice cream cone away from utter disaster.

Apparently they are part of a chain but in warn countries which is probably why I have never seen them over here :laugh:

Food talk is fine on a Sunday. Just fine. Any day but Friday......

:laugh:

:hugs:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I volunteered my services as a lifter and shifter to a friend. We lugged a sofa out of a house in Fulham, strapped it to the roof rack on the van, and drove to his house a few miles away. Then we moved another sofa from upstairs to downstairs in his house, and dragged the sofa on top of the van to an upstairs room. Needless to say, all these manoeuvres were conducted through stairways and doorways that were almost too narrow.

By lunchtime, I was totally knackered and had developed the utmost respect for removals men.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I volunteered my services as a lifter and shifter to a friend. We lugged a sofa out of a house in Fulham, strapped it to the roof rack on the van, and drove to his house a few miles away. Then we moved another sofa from upstairs to downstairs in his house, and dragged the sofa on top of the van to an upstairs room. Needless to say, all these manoeuvres were conducted through stairways and doorways that were almost too narrow.

By lunchtime, I was totally knackered and had developed the utmost respect for removals men.
How about the furniture designers who ensure every piece will fit through houses built to building regs.

Top Bottom