Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeG

Guru
Emulsional outburst? If the urge to splash colour on walls overwhelms you, I have 110 sq metres of lime render which needs 3 coats of limewash. You are most welcome to indulge your painterly urges on it if you want. Wasn't it Huckleberry Finn who persuaded his friend to whitewash a fence instead of him, reluctantly, because it was the best fun he'd ever had?

Schrodie was a naughty boy last night ! I thought he was being a bit more boisterous than usual as he was banging around in the kitchen. I thought he had invented a new game of chasing his scrunched up balls around. My wife got up to see that there were feathers in the kitchen which belonged to a young Starling which was hiding behind some chairs. It was difficult trying to catch the young bird but I finally caught him and took him outside to release him on top of our hedge . Once released it shot off like a rocket seemingly none the worse for his capture.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
We’re on the road at last!

DE4104E8-4F19-4075-9635-E16344F8615A.jpeg

Stopped over at friends near Boroughbridge and now heading to near Ayr for the night.

64B18210-87A4-4FC2-BEE1-EBD23750CFDA.jpeg

We have a map....

7711B10E-905F-4AB2-82F5-879D461E2033.jpeg

And found brekkie.....

F92BD4FA-4FD0-4E2D-BD73-A265753AC1CA.jpeg

Laters peeps :-)

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Fasting day today. Don't mention food.
Ok but can i just mention the Lama Karma Cafe on the A66:hungry:

Top Bottom