Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Don't you mean an early morning cuppa?

Well, it is now... :laugh:

Still, I call it "night" if I haven't gone to bed yet, and "morning" when I get woken up by a tortie who wants her breakfast. :blush:

The day has finally arrived ! I get to ring the bell!

It is a bit sad as the small community that we have become part of and got to know over these past 20 days is breaking up.
We felt sad for the person who left yesterday as they forgot to give him the guard of honour ceremony before he rang the bell. We did take his picture for him ringing the bell, but it was sad to see him leave even though it is a happy event.

My turn today!

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
How did you post this ? Ouija board?

No, I've got a mobile box of tricks that's a bit expensive. I've now been told that when they did the move they didn't do the broadband right, which means a new order and a delay until next Monday. Strange that they sent me a smart hub if there was no order.

classic33

Leg End Member
No, I've got a mobile box of tricks that's a bit expensive. I've now been told that when they did the move they didn't do the broadband right, which means a new order and a delay until next Monday. Strange that they sent me a smart hub if there was no order.
Just move your current one of sight when they come to do the job properly. Asking where's the router.

Top Bottom