Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Beans and egg on one plate! I'm sure we've been through this.
She wasn't here at the time.

classic33

Leg End Member
The friggin' parcel is still in my porch. I've just been next door to deliver it, but despite one of their two cars appearing since I took delivery, there's now no bugger in.

Mrs P tried earlier too, with (obviously) no success.

The chances are that it will now sit in my porch for another two days.
Now if only you lived in a cul-de-sac!

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I think @MikeG is from Suffolk, although I think that particular rule of law stems from the American practice.

Schrodie was missing! :ohmy: He hadn't been in for tea and he hadn't wandered in. I went outside and whistled for him but he didn't show up.
I looked in my garage to see if he had sneaked in when I wasn't looking. No! He wasn't in there. I searched in all our rooms in case he was asleep in one. No! I was getting worried as it was getting late. I was wondering if he had been locked in a neighbour's garage.
I asked my wife if she had been in the cupboard under the stairs but she hadn't. I decided to wait up to see if he would eventually turn up as my wife went to bed. A few minutes later I heard some talking! He had arrived! He was in the loft! He must have sneaked in when my wife was up there.

Schrodie was missing! :ohmy: He hadn't been in for tea and he hadn't wandered in. I went outside and whistled for him but he didn't show up.
I looked in my garage to see if he had sneaked in when I wasn't looking. No! He wasn't in there. I searched in all our rooms in case he was asleep in one. No! I was getting worried as it was getting late. I was wondering if he had been locked in a neighbour's garage.
I asked my wife if she had been in the cupboard under the stairs but she hadn't. I decided to wait up to see if he would eventually turn up as my wife went to bed. A few minutes later I heard some talking! He had arrived! He was in the loft! He must have sneaked in when my wife was up there.

Ah. Yes.

Been there, done that, have several t-shirts.

Top Bottom