Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

I can't decide how many segments of Terry's chocolate orange represent one portion:wacko:

The answer to this question is important, we've got three of them in the house. Today we've worked our way through a box of chocolates and started the mince pies, we've done well with the mince pies this year, our son and granddaughter visited Sunday and didn't spot them.

classic33

Leg End Member
The answer to this question is important, we've got three of them in the house. Today we've worked our way through a box of chocolates and started the mince pies, we've done well with the mince pies this year, our son and granddaughter visited Sunday and didn't spot them.
It's illegal to eat mince pies on Christmas Day!!
They'll have you, using what you posted as evidence, against you.

Slioch

Guru
Oh dear.
Following an enjoyable evening in the local hostelry, Mrs S has peaked too early and is slightly over-refreshed. She is now snoring gently under her blanket on the couch, leaving me up to my own devices.
I'm going to spend my free time wisely, listening to some of the recommendations posted on the "who is the best female guitarist" thread.
Happy Xmas everybody. :hello:

It's good to be back. You bods make me smile after a very stressy couple of weeks. :hugs:

No chainsaws involved with this tree - it's a wee two foot fake jobbie that gets trotted out every year. :blush: It goes on a table where the furry girls can't get to it. :laugh:

Had a good run yellow stickering in Tesco yesterday and today - probably one of the best Christmases I've had in that respect for many a year. I am now stuffed to the gunwales with scallops fried in garlic butter, and the girls are full of ribeye beef. :blush:

Have tiger prawns for starters tomorrow (with aioli), then a lovely pork loin joint (roasted with apples and prunes), which will go with roast tatties, braised red cabbage and apple sauce. :hungry: And I got some poncy chocolate things with the density of plutonium for afters. The xmas pud has been banished back to the cupboard. :laugh: And then, if anyone still has a bit of room, there's a very fine piece of stilton that's crying out for crackers and my gingered yellow plum chutney.

Oh, I do love my yellow stickers :biggrin:

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Oh dear.
Following an enjoyable evening in the local hostelry, Mrs S has peaked too early and is slightly over-refreshed. She is now snoring gently under her blanket on the couch, leaving me up to my own devices.
I'm going to spend my free time wisely, listening to some of the recommendations posted on the "who is the best female guitarist" thread.
Happy Xmas everybody. :hello:
And then you'll wake her, to tell her it's time to go to sleep.

Slioch

Guru
And then you'll wake her, to tell her it's time to go to sleep.

She'll be wanting to open her presents if I do this after midnight. The challenge facing me is to time waking her to perfection, so it is too early to open prezzies, but not too late to spoil my free time. :smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
It's good to be back. You bods make me smile after a very stressy couple of weeks. :hugs:

No chainsaws involved with this tree - it's a wee two foot fake jobbie that gets trotted out every year. :blush: It goes on a table where the furry girls can't get to it. :laugh:

Had a good run yellow stickering in Tesco yesterday and today - probably one of the best Christmases I've had in that respect for many a year. I am now stuffed to the gunwales with scallops fried in garlic butter, and the girls are full of ribeye beef. :blush:

Have tiger prawns for starters tomorrow (with aioli), then a lovely pork loin joint (roasted with apples and prunes), which will go with roast tatties, braised red cabbage and apple sauce. :hungry: And I got some poncy chocolate things with the density of plutonium for afters. The xmas pud has been banished back to the cupboard. :laugh: And then, if anyone still has a bit of room, there's a very fine piece of stilton that's crying out for crackers and my gingered yellow plum chutney.

Oh, I do love my yellow stickers :biggrin:
What's for the main course?

Top Bottom