Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Very grey and dark in the house - so much so, I've put the daylight lamp on (used it loads when I was stuck at home with my back). Might go for a ride tomorrow - just holding off as I have a big cut at the base on my little finger - washing up dangers !

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Just chilling. Surfing the web for a good Nintendo Switch deal, but there aren't any. Daughter has saved up £200 towards one, so I might just sub her the rest - will see what deals come out this week - best so far is £289 with Mario Kart.

There are very few genuine deals, when it comes to Nintendo and Apple products. Their prices tend to stay the same and are usually excluded from cashback too.

classic33

Leg End Member
Just chilling. Surfing the web for a good Nintendo Switch deal, but there aren't any. Daughter has saved up £200 towards one, so I might just sub her the rest - will see what deals come out this week - best so far is £289 with Mario Kart.
Argos 867/3109, £269.99
While you're not saving anything on Fortnite (it's free anyway), you get 1000 Fortnite V-Bucks with this deal as a bonus.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Very grey and dark in the house - so much so, I've put the daylight lamp on (used it loads when I was stuck at home with my back). Might go for a ride tomorrow - just holding off as I have a big cut at the base on my little finger - washing up dangers !

Is your daylight lamp effective? There are so many available, and some are very expensive. What sort have you got? At this time of year I find it difficult to do things like sewing and knitging and spelling in articficial light.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Is your daylight lamp effective? There are so many available, and some are very expensive. What sort have you got? At this time of year I find it difficult to do things like sewing and knitging and spelling in articficial light.

It's a Maplin one - it's about A3 in size. My wife uses it as well for sewing etc when it's dull. We just pup it on the floor in the corner, or you can have it higher up. Was about £60.

Speicher

Vice Admiral

Top Bottom