Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Gazing up at the possible source of my demise this afternoon, I got seriously worried about " death by coconut ".
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_by_coconut
Pah! Death by Caribbean Chocolate Cake is a far better way to go!
IMG_20181220_201111.jpg

That was a very fine "chuck it in the oven" supper. BBQ chicken wings, roasties, a medley of steamed veg on the side, and the last of the braised red cabbage. :hungry:

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
@Lullabelle went past this shop yesterday on the Kings Road in Chelsea on the Fridays Christmas ride. Thought of you.

Screenshot_20181230-074828.png

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
My son has asked if he can have a pre-new years party at ours tonight. He asked a week ago, and we've said yes. Plan is to cover part of the rear garden with a spare fence panel to stop them trampling ofn the grass as it's sodden, and I don't want to be spending months fixing it (I like my lawn). He's fortunately asked for it to be outside so will put the 'pop-up' gazebo up - it's supposed to be waterproof, but it's never been used in the rain. :tongue: We will have to move the trampoline off the patio, and I'm tempted to move it out to the side garden so they aren't too tempted to use it 'drunk'. :B)

Hopefully he will get up a bit earlier than yesterday - surfaced just in time to ask for a lift to work (at 4pm).

My son has asked if he can have a pre-new years party at ours tonight. He asked a week ago, and we've said yes. Plan is to cover part of the rear garden with a spare fence panel to stop them trampling ofn the grass as it's sodden, and I don't want to be spending months fixing it (I like my lawn). He's fortunately asked for it to be outside so will put the 'pop-up' gazebo up - it's supposed to be waterproof, but it's never been used in the rain. :tongue: We will have to move the trampoline off the patio, and I'm tempted to move it out to the side garden so they aren't too tempted to use it 'drunk'. :B)

Hopefully he will get up a bit earlier than yesterday - surfaced just in time to ask for a lift to work (at 4pm).

Good to know it isn't just mine. Elder Son hasn't surfaced yet for today, having gone to bed late yesterday.
To be fair he's on holiday for two weeks from his apprenticeship, and he was playing Cluedo until silly o'clock with his brothers.

postman

Legendary Member
Christmas cards and decorations coming down today.Mrs Postman has even cancelled going to church.Reason number two, our lad is coming home for a few days,and we need to get some arty crafty items out of his bedroom and back in to the craft room.So a nice steady no rushing breakfast this morning,cushty.

Top Bottom