Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I got back from my jaunt down to Hampshire a short while ago. So glad I didn't have to ride back from the station in the snow.

Visited the grave of someone very dear to me. It would've been his 50th birthday. Feeling rather introspective and more than a touch maudlin. If I was a drinking person, I'd be getting very drunk right now. :sad:

I miss him so much.
:hugs:

D

Deleted member 1258

[QUOTE 5519368, member: 9609"]what a weird month weather wise, virtually no rain and plenty of dry roads. Have just realised my mileage o far this January is 659 with two days to go. My record ever month was last May with 700 miles.

Not wanting to temp fate here but how strange if my biggest ever monthly mileage was achieved in a January in Scotland.

Heading out now and it is another beautiful blue sky day (-3) I could pass that 700 today ^_^[/QUOTE]

My mileage is just over 400, my best January for a couple of years.

The fog has settled in! Looks like I won't be out on the bike. :sad:

60 miles on the Double Blue this month. Almost 70 for the year which is a record for me.

Ah well ! I'd better go and take the battery off my wife's car ! I may be gone a while !

postman

Legendary Member
No sign of an improvement if this morning is anything to go by.Food intake since Sunday has been one yoghurt and two slices of toast.Which after ten mins or so my stomach throws out.I might be sometime in this bedroom.

Top Bottom