Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Morning. It is a lovely clear morning here.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Frankie the Jack is not in the mood for getting up this morning.

31CF84BF-1351-4B73-B02B-D7DAF6716FBA.jpeg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Wife nearly squashed Luna the Ragdoll this morning - she'd opened up the ottoman bed divan, popped it down to a squeal - ruddy cat was half in/half out (heavy bed). Yikes. Checked her over and gave her metacam (anti inflamatory), soo hopefully she will be fine - kids are keeping an eye on her.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Wife nearly squashed Luna the Ragdoll this morning - she'd opened up the ottoman bed divan, popped it down to a squeal - ruddy cat was half in/half out (heavy bed). Yikes. Checked her over and gave her metacam (anti inflamatory), soo hopefully she will be fine - kids are keeping an eye on her.

Oh dear poor kitty, fingers crossed.

I have just been out in the garden checking up on things! The Pogs in the Frond seemed to have lost all enthusiasm probably due to the temperature, but at least it wasn't frozen. One Pog dived for cover as I approach the pond but that was the only one I saw. There seems to be 16 dollops now.
Whilst I was putting the bird food out I looked up to see 2 airliners flying a parallel course but one was in front of the other. I was wondering if the crews were in their seats rocking back and forth trying to make their plane fly faster. :whistle:

D

Deleted member 1258

Plans for today ! :wacko: Best not make plans as they may go pear shaped! :wacko: It would be nice to go for a bike ride as the weather looks, nice but I am expecting a phone call . I am also expecting some post of some bits I had ordered . In an ideal world everything would happen in the first part of the morning leaving the rest of the day for me to potter.

Yoga for me this morning, I was out on my bike yesterday.

Top Bottom