Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
With bated breath and whispering humbleness, I say this; I await with anticipation eager for thy report.
Well.... You can now relax!

Mainly dried cat food, fluff and a postcard that had escaped from the magnet that was holding it.
In the quest for added mundanety it was a postcard of a houseboat, at Stoke Bruerne, that the grandkids sent last summer.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Voilà

DSC_0633.JPG

:tongue:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Well.... You can now relax!

Mainly dried cat food, fluff and a postcard that had escaped from the magnet that was holding it.
In the quest for added mundanety it was a postcard of a houseboat, at Stoke Bruerne, that the grandkids sent last summer.

Hurrumph. When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions

classic33

Leg End Member
The only way is up ! Well that is the direction in which the cable is going ! :angry: I have been drilling and chiselling the wall tiles to find out where the cable is. Someone has plastered and then tiled over it !
Conduit in a channel, marked either end with the direction and distance, either end, for the wall mounted lights.

Just been to the Doc. He says I've been a very naughty boy.

He wanted to sign me off last week but I went back to work for 2 days (had to: there wasn't anyone else to do my job) and now the cold has developed into a chest infection. I've been signed of until the 26th: I have to take antibiotics and have another check up before I'm allowed back to work.

On the other hand, he's prescribed a new anti-migrane spray which apparently knocks them right down and means I'm not totally out for the count for a whole day. I'm really hoping that'll live up to the hype...

Top Bottom