Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Roll on Friday at 5 pm
Pay day off for a week and going to pub!

classic33

Leg End Member
@classic33: Now look what you've done.

CC will be full of posts soon saying M'in Brazil... How? Oh my head...
He can try this pub.
mtpocket.jpg

D

Deleted member 1258

Thanks I’ll have a look at this and see if I can get the sound working. At the minute it shows the device available in Terminal, but not in Sound settings.

You should be able to select your sound card and check if anything is muted.

Screenshot_2019-02-20_21-16-48.png

This how it looks on my PC.

D

Deleted member 1258

I promise I'm not making this up:

The translator is certified to translate, but in this case the translation itself has to be certified by someone certified to certify paperwork, so I have to pay a fee for the translation and the certification of the translation.

In practice I have an arrangement with the translator: I translate the certificate, she checks it, and it comes back with her stamp as a certified translator, and the certificate of the certified person on it, and therefore is good. The fact I translated it and I'm not even certified to translate anything is neither here nor there.

It sounds a cumbersome system, but in practice it's pretty quick and not too expensive. The certified original cost seventy pounds and took weeks... for a sticker on the back certifying it was certified...

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Old jon

Guru
I found the countersigned copy of my birth certificate.

I need it for my Exam: What sort of organisation requires a birth certificate for an exam?

My ever so much better half was married and later divorced in Sao Paolo, Brazil. Some years back. She needs countersigned copies of each page of the divorce document to change her married status on her passport. She has the countersigned copies.

They were refused because the signatures were not overstamped to authenticate them. This happened early afternoon today.

Top Bottom