Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
There's chocolate cake as well...
Handy!
Finger Cake.jpg

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I need to go back to work for a rest!

My lawn's a complete mess so I brought a scarifier from Aldi on one of their specialbuys, plus a large box of grass seed from Homebase this morning in the hope of getting some new growth to make it look beter. I'd only done around 2/3rds before I had to stop due to having run out of black plastic sacks to put the grass/moss/weed debris in (there's 9 full bags to go to the recycling centre tomorrow!) and more grass seed is also needed.

There's chocolate cake as well...
I need some of that as energy food. If I can get the first train to Ely station, do you deliver?

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I can do. Chocolate fudge cake (bought) or rocky road (home made)?

I'll be the short lass in the bright blue Sparco jacket.
Both!

I'll be the tall, greying bloke in a Red Bull shoftshell. Can you make the 9am arrival - that way I can get the return train at 10:30 and still have time to get the bin bags & grass seed to finish the garden off in the afternoon :laugh:

Oh and @classic33 - first come, first stuffed full of chocolate cake!

classic33

Leg End Member
Both!

I'll be the tall, greying bloke in a Red Bull shoftshell. Can you make the 9am arrival - that way I can get the return train at 10:30 and still have time to get the bin bags & grass seed to finish the garden off in the afternoon :laugh:

Just noticed you'll be travelling in the morning.

Both!

I can do.

For he who arrives last, there's a 24 hour Tesco next to the station... :laugh:

My lawn's a complete mess so I brought a scarifier from Aldi on one of their specialbuys, plus a large box of grass seed from Homebase this morning in the hope of getting some new growth to make it look beter. I'd only done around 2/3rds before I had to stop due to having run out of black plastic sacks to put the grass/moss/weed debris in (there's 9 full bags to go to the recycling centre tomorrow!) and more grass seed is also needed.

I've been busy clearing up the combined damage from storms Freda and Gareth. I'll have a good month's worth of firewood when I'm done - and we're on solid fuel heating here. So that's a lot of logs.

I'm definitely needing a slice of something chocolatey as well.

classic33

Leg End Member
I've been busy clearing up the combined damage from storms Freda and Gareth. I'll have a good month's worth of firewood when I'm done - and we're on solid fuel heating here. So that's a lot of logs.

I'm definitely needing a slice of something chocolatey as well.
Large bar?
images-15.jpg

Top Bottom