Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Getting up slightly later than usual this morning: Today is the final, final exam for my course and I don't have to be off quite as early as I do for work.

I was woken up by the sound of a news reader announcing the news. It suddenly went quiet so I listened intently for it to burst into life again. My wife stirred and asked what time it was. I said that it was 6.30 as the news had just come on . My wife looked at the clock and said that it was 5.40 ! :ohmy:

Who needs an alarm clock when you can dream that you have one ! :wacko:

Lullabelle

Banana
@Speicher , how are you today?

Am I supposed to dead-head narcissi?

Levo-Lon

Guru
I was woken up by the sound of a news reader announcing the news. It suddenly went quiet so I listened intently for it to burst into life again. My wife stirred and asked what time it was. I said that it was 6.30 as the news had just come on . My wife looked at the clock and said that it was 5.40 ! :ohmy:

Who needs an alarm clock when you can dream that you have one ! :wacko:

I do that often..I even get up and walk to the alarm..
Im a restless sleeper after about 4am

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Very much looking forward to a rest day today! Weekend was BUSY! I have been entering a few "Virtual Race Challenges" most of last year, they have been brilliant to boost and motivate my training and I have lots of shiny medals! I chose to enter an Olympic Distance Triathlon Virtual Challenge. They say it could be completed spaced out and stuff, but wheres the fun in that? Sunday morning bf and I went swimming (1.5km) we then went back and cycled 42km (needed 40km) and then yesterday I went cross country running with the dog (canicross) and completed a toasty 10k! :sun:

Very pleased with my efforts but definitely appreciated the bath and yoga last night....and will do the same tonight!

Top Bottom