Mundane News

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Katherine, 1 Nov 2016.

1. raleighnut

raleighnut Guru

Not long back from the Doctors, went on the scales and I'm now 14 1/2 stone, over 2 stone weight loss since Crimble :angel:

2. biggs682

biggs682 Smile a mile bike provider

I get it every so often and it normally goes after a couple of day , just a shame as i wanted to go for a ride last night and need it gone for weekend

Katherine, Reynard, meta lon and 3 others like this.
  3. biggs682

Well done re weight loss any target ?

Reynard, meta lon, dave r and 3 others like this.
  4. Decided I needed to use the Privvy, which is in the cellar.

Go from office on first floor. On passing ground floor get asked a question that means I have to go to stage.

Deal with question, come back to office.

Decide I need to use the privvy...

5. Illaveago

Illaveago Guru Photo Winner

That memory test they did on breakfast tv this morning was b****y marvelous ! 2 swords in your feet. Gladiator! A dog sat on your head . Slum Dog Millionare!
    Now I asked if my wife wanted a hot drink, turned round. What was it again ? :wacko:

mybike, Katherine, Reynard and 5 others like this.
  6. raleighnut

raleighnut Guru

Nah, just need to lose some weight after being diagnosed as type 11 last year. Main problem was still eating like I always had whilst not doing as much exercise due to the leg and Osteoarthritis

Smaller portions, less booze and cutting out biccies, cake and choccy bars have been successful but the hardest thing has been cutting down on Toast,
    I bl**dy love Toast. :sad:

7. Spent yesterday evening finding the proof of sending and this morning got a copy of the receipt from the office th prove it was delivered. Scanned all of these, wrote email to send to office.

Just as I finished I got the message that they'd received my supporting documents, and all was well...

And relax...

Until the weekend, when I have to do my tax returns...

8. biggs682

Just hobbled down the garden to feed the birds now sitting back in the dining room watching them eat all the food

Katherine, Reynard, meta lon and 4 others like this.
  9. Currently lurking in the office: a lot of an occupational therapists time is taken doing this: waiting for a known period of time (in this case 15 minutes) for the clients to finish their "break", in the hope they will do their alloted task on their own initiative.

Oh, 12:15. Time to go and chase them up a bit.

Illaveago, Katherine, Reynard and 4 others like this.
  10. Illaveago

Illaveago Guru Photo Winner

You need a bird scarer ! :whistle:

mybike, Reynard, classic33 and 2 others like this.
  11. Might try some cycling stretches Stretching%20Page%201.gif Stretching.gif

mybike, Katherine, classic33 and 3 others like this.
  12. Might also suggest seeing a professional, they may have some newer recommendations, and better for your back, etc. Very touchy subject, the back.

13. dave r

dave r Dunking Diddy Dave Pedalling Pensioner

Well done

Illaveago and raleighnut like this.
  14. You've given me an idea...

Illaveago, Reynard and classic33 like this.
  15. classic33

classic33 Legendary Member

Is the first floor the ground floor or actually one floor above ground level.

Illaveago likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice