Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Finished early, got changed, grabbed the MTB, ah, where is my Garmin. Spent 20 minutes looking for it, can't find it - I'd put it somewhere safe after Dirt Factory last week, and can I remember where, nope. Got the little 200 out that hasn't been used in a long time - flat. Ah well. I only use it to log the rides as being a glasses wearer, and now a bit older, I can't see the screens very well anyway with glasses on.

I shall be pulling the house to bits to find it. Done all the re-tracing steps. The only issue, is with 4 cats, 3 of which jump all over the show, it could have been knocked under something. So 'safe' I can't find it.

Can we have a 'where is my Garmin thread', after poor Dave's passport one.... PS it will be anywhere knowing my head...with added 3 young cats. that bat stuff. PS It's not in the fridge at the caravan... (CC Weekender)

And a "where the hell are my art pens thread"...

I mean how can I misplace a wallet of pens?

Found the bloomin' things in the bottom of my camera bag. I'll be damned if I know how the heck they ended up in there...

fossyant

And a "where the hell are my art pens thread"...

I mean how can I misplace a wallet of pens?

Found the bloomin' things in the bottom of my camera bag. I'll be damned if I know how the heck they ended up in there...

I've done the in the laptop bag, as that's the only place there is an old connector for the 705... it might be in the garage, put somewhere safe, super safe.... I'm done...

classic33

Leg End Member
My word, how do you handle such excitement?
Under the mattress.
She sleeps on it, how else?

fossyant

You DID bring it back from the Dirt Factory didn't you???

Are you sure???

Yep,I did (I think). It was still attached as I put the MTB in the garage thinking 'this is good, no bike to clean down' - I did go in at weekend and did 'fettle' - so it's my silly head's fault... I took it off not after a ride.... (i.e weekend)

It usually comes off, and is plugged in, it's my routine having had a garmin for many, many years - I don't bother logging rides now in a 'spreadsheet'.

Just miffed - but it's my age as well - bringing loads of 'kit', not in the usual state after bike ride.. ah well. Oldest git on the park !

Top Bottom