Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
shifting the furniture with a view to repainting my sitting room is a much harder task than I'd anticipated... and that's after a good five years' procrastination. ...and I've not even cleared one wall yet! (edit to add... I started on Sunday!)

Cut up the four oak trees I felled the other day. Will haul the logs after lunch. Wood's of no great quality, but it'll do to keep the heating ticking over.

It's not worth getting my venerable 10D repaired - the flash shoe is broken - as a used one can be had for less than the cost of the repair. I'm going to swing for either a 5Dmk2 or a 7D. Need to check the compatibility of my Speedlights though, as I'd rather not have to replace my flashes as well... Will keep the 10D as a "walkabout" camera to take to places where I'd not be comfy taking fancier kit.

Didn't sleep much last night. Been wondering whether the ASCAR painting I'm working on can be used as a peace offering...

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You're telling me! :whistle:

The pack of pens I, umm, misplaced, set me back £30.

Of course I went and bought another pack. And then the original pack re-surfaced. In my camera bag.

On the flip side, as I do a lot of pen & watercolour and pen & ink work, one can never have enough pens...

Did you find your pens, I still haven't found my Garmin. Wonder if Dave ever found his passport ? Question questions

Logs hauled and stashed in the bins.

Time for some "me time"

Top Bottom