Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:cuppa: and biskit time...

Jenkins

Legendary Member
A folder would be ideal - if a bit crackers...

This is Hillingdon near Uxbridge, I take it?
The folder would make it bike No. 9 which, even for me, is a bit excessive and I never really got on with the Dahon that I owned a few years ago. It's a case of travel across Wednesday afternoon, work all day Thursday & home that evening (if it goes ahead) so there's not really much time for a ride.

And yes, it's Hayes/Uxbridge area.

The folder would make it bike No. 9 which, even for me, is a bit excessive and I never really got on with the Dahon that I owned a few years ago. It's a case of travel across Wednesday afternoon, work all day Thursday & home that evening (if it goes ahead) so there's not really much time for a ride.

And yes, it's Hayes/Uxbridge area.

Heh, fair enough... :okay: Manic schedule...

That area's my old stomping ground as I did my undergrad at Brunel. :blush:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Use a car as backup. With the non-cyclist driving.
Now - there's a plan. I cycle both ways and my coleague takes all the equipment in the car.

I could leave first thing on Wednesday and take my time about it, then do the return trip on Friday. The route could be shorter as I could go through central London instead of round the M25, but I doubt work would pay for the extra night in the hotel, let alone the differential travelling time ^_^

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've just seen a pop up advert for a coat. It said "Good for cold weather". That's like saying a cup is good for holding tea. :dry:

classic33

Leg End Member
Now - there's a plan. I cycle both ways and my coleague takes all the equipment in the car.

I could leave first thing on Wednesday and take my time about it, then do the return trip on Friday. The route could be shorter as I could go through central London instead of round the M25, but I doubt work would pay for the extra night in the hotel, let alone the differential travelling time ^_^
You'll not know unless they say "No".

Top Bottom