Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was the 23rd person to vote at my local polling station. Very disappointed that early votes don't count double.

We vote on Sunday. This makes sense in a country where almost everything else closes down on a Sunday, so people have all day to vote...

postman

Legendary Member
Well it's 08-18 and our wonderful CC community has been at work.Thanks to a link and a mention of an energy product on here.I purchased a packet of Sports Fuel,now not sure if to add juices or not i got intouch with MILKFLOAT,within seconds back came the reply ,up early us lot eh.Going out tomorrow and now going to try it out.It it a bird is it a plane no it's Postman as high as a kite.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Well it's 08-18 and our wonderful CC community has been at work.Thanks to a link and a mention of an energy product on here.I purchased a packet of Sports Fuel,now not sure if to add juices or not i got intouch with MILKFLOAT,within seconds back came the reply ,up early us lot eh.Going out tomorrow and now going to try it out.It it a bird is it a plane no it's Postman as high as a kite.
The trouble with these products is that they don't make you feel better, only less bad, but you can't judge how less bad because you've taken them. Or something like that.

classic33

Leg End Member
Not half as confused as @classic33 was when he arrived.
It should have been on the Friday though.

classic33

Leg End Member
My friend and I cycled 15.5 miles yesterday, although he would have done 4 more cycling to and from my house.
We cycled to Biddestone , Yatton Keynell, finally ending up at Castle Combe for a drink of a couple of shandies.
I would have taken some pictures but my phone battery had flattened .

I'm feeling tired and achy today, I think part of it is due to a bug bug that my wife has give me.
You should know by now not to sit on it.

Top Bottom