Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I now have to read up on Korsakoff Syndrome.

I did not know that "confabulation" was a proper word. I think my Mother had that frequently, not through abuse of alcohol though.

I did not know that "confabulation" was a proper word. I think my Mother had that frequently, not through abuse of alcohol though.

Last time I heard something like it was in a 'Blackadder' episode. It possibly tells you a lot about my sense of humour that I (a) Watched Blackadder episodes and (b) Remember this.

Anyway, we've established that my client doesn't have Korsakoff Syndrome.

Lovely warm and sunny day here chez Casa Reynard. The cats have been out in the garden and Poppy caught a shrew.

I had a kitchen morning - have turned a large cauliflower into florets ready for roasting and made some spicy beanburgers.

Off to have lunch shortly, and then I will roust out one of my bikes and go to the village hall to carry out my electoral duties.

Oh, and the girls' 10kg of Royal Canin biscuits turned up.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Last time I heard something like it was in a 'Blackadder' episode. It possibly tells you a lot about my sense of humour that I (a) Watched Blackadder episodes and (b) Remember this.

Anyway, we've established that my client doesn't have Korsakoff Syndrome.

I think you mean, “Oh, well, in that case, sir, I hope you will not object if I also offer the Doctor my most enthusiastic contrafibularities.”

I may have watched Blackadder too. All four series. Several times. And the specials too :shy:

I think you mean, “Oh, well, in that case, sir, I hope you will not object if I also offer the Doctor my most enthusiastic contrafibularities.”

I may have watched Blackadder too. All four series. Several times. And the specials too :shy:

That's the one...

The scripts were online at one point. At the time I was doing my theatre degree and they'd be my 'go to' webpage when I got stuck on a script I was writing.

You can imagine the effect this had on my exam presentation...

Top Bottom