Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Son's party going well - started around 5pm. About 12 18-20 year olds - not too noisy, but I think we have our first visitor to the big white telephone - been chucking up in our downstairs loo for a while. One other lad is rather drunk and has been bouncing on the trampoline, but we've had the netball/basketball post folded over it - so I went out and advised that bouncing over a large pole might end in early castration, and not recommended at his age...:wacko:

classic33

Leg End Member
Son's party going well - started around 5pm. About 12 18-20 year olds - not too noisy, but I think we have our first visitor to the big white telephone - been chucking up in our downstairs loo for a while. One other lad is rather drunk and has been bouncing on the trampoline, but we've had the netball/basketball post folded over it - so I went out and advised that bouncing over a large pole might end in early castration, and not recommended at his age...:wacko:
Be rubbing it in if they'd to replace it after that happening to them.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Fourth wireless doorbell in 15 years. It had better work. I paid good money for it.
Nowt wronger than too much ding-dong wonga.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
That's a "like" for the cackle of amusement the last sentence got from me @fossyant :giggle:

I'm laughing actually... they are all great, but after a few too many beers, forget about basic safety (they can get rat ar$ed) but I'd rather they not get cut on glass/cans. I have had visions of a few falling over the decking at the back of our garage - it's only 3 ft wide, but there is an 8 ft drop into brambles on the field behind....

I'm laughing actually... they are all great, but after a few too many beers, forget about basic safety (they can get rat ar$ed) but I'd rather they not get cut on glass/cans. I have had visions of a few falling over the decking at the back of our garage - it's only 3 ft wide, but there is an 8 ft drop into brambles on the field behind....

Mmmmm yeah, plenty of Darwin-type possibilities... :surrender:

:giggle:

Top Bottom