Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Early night tonight as I'm too tired to stay up much longer - even with Le Mans on the TV & streaming the commentary. I was woken at just after 3 o'clock this morning by work on the rail line upgrade. Didn't they think that it was a bit early to be using a noisy, high revving petrol powered grinder or cutting machine - idiots!

I'm going to stay up till I wilt.

Given that I was up well before 6 this morning, that will probably be in about three hours or so...

Still here, but wilting now...

If I turn around at the village of Eyach, I'll ride a total of 165k there and back, this being 4k over the 161 required for an imperial century.

15.06.2019_Eyach_Century_20.JPG

Morning. It is all go here at the moment . The top window was open ,which Schrodie spotted and immediately leapt up onto forcing me to leap out of bed to catch him before he dropped out . I lowered him down thinking it was safe to do so only for him to spot a walk! I would say fly, but it didn't ! He then chased it at slow speed, the fly refusing to fly .

I took the new phone back . It is amazing how new technology can replicate the sound of 2 empty baked bean cans and a piece of string . :whistle:
My wife went on line and discovered a solution to our BT phone problem . Something to do with a call log thingy being full ! :ohmy: Once that was emptied the thing has been working fine .
I'm expecting a newer arrival later .

Top Bottom