Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
July In Ireland.jpg

alicat

Legendary Member
Grrh! I booked a hotel room for the wrong night and it's too late to cancel it.

20170813_184111.jpg
20170813_185216.jpg

Couple of pictures taken in Italy a while back. Well it beats puddles and grey skies!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
View attachment 471132 View attachment 471135
Couple of pictures taken in Italy a while back. Well it beats puddles and grey skies!
I was talking to someone in the sauna yesterday who said he's off to Pizza and then Venice next week. He said it's about 35 to 40 Celsius there at the moment. :heat:

Edit..Just checking if 'Pizza' is a town? If it's just a pizza as in Margherita pizza i'll feel a bit...:blush:
but i'm sure he said/meant Pizza as in a location.:unsure:

Edit again...It must be a there's a leaning tower of Pizza.

The-Leaning-Tower-of-Pizza--50409.jpg

Ah,i've just sussed. It's spelt 'Pisa'.:blush:

Last edited:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
To add to the weather related news, it's been a lovely sunny day in this corner of Suffolk, with just a short passing shower mid morning. The only problem has been the constant 15-20mph wind. I just hope it doesn't blow over the lightly filled recycling bin which was put out earlier.

Work today was ridiculously busy - no chance to sit back and watch either Le Mans or the BTCC properly, just catching short bits of the coverage when I couuld. I do know the results of both so don't worry about spoilers^_^ I've been catchig up on the Le Mans coverage since getting home and there's only around 9hrs:30mins to go and then I start on the BTCC, so should be done by Friday(ish)

Top Bottom