Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Leave it in . If it is in the tread area of the tyre the tyre peeps should be able to mend it . If it is in the sidewall , then that will mean a new tyre . Do you have a spare tyre which is inflated just in case ?
Your tyres should be tubeless .
The nail is in the bit between the tread,not on the actual tread. Still leave it in?

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
The nail is in the bit between the tread,not on the actual tread. Still leave it in?
They use a tool like a T-handled hook to take a length of rubber and stick in there after pulling the nail. Here's the tools, and the way of it.
aolnqz1550558434484.jpg
RR50002L__5.jpg

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Last edited:

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
I went to a proper salon to get a haircut rather than a cheap ass place that buzzes your hair with an electric shaver.

Looking mighty fine now. :becool:

postman

Legendary Member
Let me tell you a story.This week i was hoovering the stair carpet.Now i always hold Henry the hoover as i work my way down the stairs.But this week no i balanced him on the stair tred he fell off and came tumbling towards me.So to stop him tumbling to the bottom of the stairs,i stuck out my knee.Henry came to a halt,but took out a chunk of plaster.So down to the diy shop and bought a tube of ready mixed plaster filler.Well as not to waste the filler i found four large cracks that were caused by a shock after a quake about 7 years ago in Lincs.So today i have filled the cracks again and i am waiting for the filler to dry off then i have a bit of painting to do.It would have been easier not to have hoovered in the first place,cos now i will have to decorate in the next two weeks.

Top Bottom