Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
But is it a 1.0L or 1.2L?

Erm nope....it's a MASSIVE 1.8 (hah hah - you should see what BHP new 1.2's produce).

We've looked at £3k plus for the car, all are coming in around £2k. He's gone from Piccanto's, to not being big enough (now has the camping bug having done Le Mans), so wants a car to carry camping gear.

Some nice Vx Adam's about, but he doesn't like them. Won't touch a Corsa - insurance is high (young lads rag car).

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I believe the thinking behind the high insurance for a banger is that it's more likely to be thrashed than something decent...

This is what we are seeing in his quotes - he has spent at least the last year hammering comparison sites.

Erm nope....

We've looked at £3k plus, all are coming in around £2k. He's gone from Piccanto's, to not being big enough (now has the camping bug having done Le Mans), so wants a car to carry camping gear.

Some nice Vx Adam's about, but he doesn't like them. Won't touch a Corsa - insurance is high (young lads rag car).

What about looking at a late series 2 Fabia estate? The insurance on that may be cheaper on the account that it's an estate. Plus they're like the tardis inside despite being quite compact on the outside.

D

Deleted member 26715

Wrong sport :laugh:
But did all four wheels leave the track?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
The CC banner ads are advertising "Alexa training skills" from Am*zon ("Become a first class Alexa user")

It's the end times, I tell you...

On 1st June he last HS trains ran on the nearest line to here. I have not been given any training on using the new style of train, and I do not think they are called Alexa.

Top Bottom