Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaijintendo

Veteran
More info needed
I had it in my head as being in one place, booked a car park nearby, drove to it, took a shuttle bus, thought it strange there was no check in desk, and then at a self service machine it said "that's great and everything but it leaves from a totally different airport which you don't have parking at and won't make in time.

I looked at my boarding pass I printed out, and sure enough, the machine was right.

All of this before 5am.

With two wee kids excited about the holidays and a mother-in-law.

It's the only time I've missed a flight. I've never had my name called either.

Well that nostalgic ride didn't go according to plan ! :ohmy: If anything was going to give way I would have thought it would have been the 70's tyres, but they held out .
I will let you know what gave way later .

Sunday is for chilling

Attachments

• A6AB7C3F-5A24-4511-ABA0-EA69B303EA4F.jpeg
    A6AB7C3F-5A24-4511-ABA0-EA69B303EA4F.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 2AB725E8-E56C-4BB2-BFBA-06D9834D307A.jpeg
    2AB725E8-E56C-4BB2-BFBA-06D9834D307A.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 9
26° today and a severe weather warning.

Can I get a ride after work before the thunderstorms hit?

Cycling back from the boozer tonight I passed 2 men, a dog and a cat. I asked them whether they were taking their cat for a walk. Yes, one guy answered. Dog on lead, cat accompanying unleashed. Wondering whether the cat grew up next to the dog and imprinted with it.
Some cats really like their owners and will follow them up to a certain distance. I used to have a cat which used to come with my friends and I when we used to go out across some fields . She would only go to the end of one field and wait there until we returned . She would only follow me across that field .

Top Bottom