Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Already back: my glasses were here.
A good thing I came back when I did, because with my newly bespectacled eyes I can see a thunderstorm coming...
Hail?

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Similar thing happened to my neighborhood. Python escaped the zoo, swam downriver, showed up on the grates of the school basement windows in time for one of the girls to scream when she saw his shadow on the window shade. We boys all ran outside and told the teacher there was a huge cool snake on the window, which brought the principal, who called the zoo, and the locally famous zoo guy showed up in a van painted like a zebra, and took the snake away, after he told us all about it, and let us touch it.

classic33

Leg End Member
Similar thing happened to my neighborhood. Python escaped the zoo, swam downriver, showed up on the grates of the school basement windows in time for one of the girls to scream when she saw his shadow on the window shade. We boys all ran outside and told the teacher there was a huge cool snake on the window, which brought the principal, who called the zoo, and the locally famous zoo guy showed up in a van painted like a zebra, and took the snake away, after he told us all about it, and let us touch it.
Not very many outside zoo's over here.

Wonder how Dave, the corn snake, is doing.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Anyone near Lerwick at 23:22:34.5 UTC, yesterday?

No, but I thought about New Madrid, Missouri, the other day, and what a fine time you would have there. If that whole area wasn't so scary . Last earthquake four days ago.
Missouri loves company.

Top Bottom