Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It was crashing and banging here right proper last night - the full works. Goodness me, the lightning was spectacular. Not sure how much rain we had though...

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Boris was a near neighbour at one point - I used to walk past his place regularly. When you've seen him footling about in a manky white t-shirt, baggy trackies, yellow espadrilles and a coating of dog hair, you just can't take him seriously... :crazy:
Sure that wasn't me? Although I have naturally curly hair, so I don't have a bad hair day, per se.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Fitted bedroom is being delivered today, as we speak. Never ending line of boxes coming out of a van - I think I may be busy. First job tonight is to replace my laptop's screen as that's arrived too. Not a difficult job, just a few tiny screws !

Jenkins

Legendary Member
There were two thunderstorms here overnight - the first went through some time around 3am and merited a "meh" response before I turned over and went back to sleep as I was so tired. The second one started just after 5am and meant that my 5:30 alarm clock setting was redundant.

I may also have lost half an hour when I got home from work this afternoon due to the opressive heat & humidity despite having all the windows open and the next door neighbour's grandchildren screaming their heads off!

raleighnut

Legendary Member
There were two thunderstorms here overnight - the first went through some time around 3am and merited a "meh" response before I turned over and went back to sleep as I was so tired. The second one started just after 5am and meant that my 5:30 alarm clock setting was redundant.

I may also have lost half an hour when I got home from work this afternoon due to the opressive heat & humidity despite having all the windows open and the next door neighbour's grandchildren screaming their heads off!
:hugs:

There were two thunderstorms here overnight - the first went through some time around 3am and merited a "meh" response before I turned over and went back to sleep as I was so tired.

That was the one that got going here at around 1 am... It was pretty spectacular when directly overhead. Guess it expended most of its energy in keeping me awake. I ended up listening to a motor racing podcast.

I may also have lost half an hour when I got home from work this afternoon due to the oppressive heat & humidity despite having all the windows open and the next door neighbour's grandchildren screaming their heads off!

Ouch. The advantages of the nearest neighbour being some 200 yards away...

Top Bottom