Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was filling in an online form for my friend yesterday. He doesn't know what a computer looks like!
After filling in what bits I could see it came up with " Error!" Certain parts hadn't been ticked! :ohmy:. The reason why I hadn't ticked the boxes was because they were invisible ! :ohmy:. If they were that important why didn't they highlight them ! :angry:

Sorry ! Me and computers again !
A young lady just rang me up saying that she was from Microsoft computers. I said Thanks and goodbye and put the phone down . I just don't believe anyone any more !

Why don't they make disaster movies a bit more life-like ?
Just imagine that the hero has only moments to log onto his computer to save the world and discovers that it has just had a download ! :ohmy:

I was filling in an online form for my friend yesterday. He doesn't know what a computer looks like!
After filling in what bits I could see it came up with " Error!" Certain parts hadn't been ticked! :ohmy:. The reason why I hadn't ticked the boxes was because they were invisible ! :ohmy:. If they were that important why didn't they highlight them ! :angry:

They're designed that way deliberately to grind down your resistance so you use a computer next time.

If you don't believe this you have to assume they're made by incompetents and that can't possibly be the case.

Sorry ! Me and computers again !
A young lady just rang me up saying that she was from Microsoft computers. I said Thanks and goodbye and put the phone down . I just don't believe anyone any more !

We get this vary rarely here because cold calling is illegal in Germany, but every now and again one comes through.

What I can't get is that they still speak in English: seriously, do they think Microsoft doesn't employ German speakers?

I've just picked the dead (hard luck if it wasn't) spider off the ceiling with one of those grabber thingies used for picking stuff up off floors and fed the spider to the plant. I'm not joking, the jaws shut a few seconds after! :ohmy:

accy is that you

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7SkrYF8lCU

classic33

Leg End Member
It's been raining here as well.

My get-up-and-go has gone missing. If anyone has seen it, can they please give it back.
So it's got up and gone...

So has mine, perhaps they've met?
Get up and go, gerrit while it's ere!
Get Up And Go.jpg

Top Bottom