Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Admittedly, the corn grows to about 8 feet high.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
On a clear day, just beyond the Atlantic Ocean, to the east. Looks like this here, through binoculars
1574076713053.png

D

Deleted member 26715

They look like houses not castles :laugh:

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
After drifting into mundane obscurity for a time @Maverick Goose is back with a bang. Full on mundanity that I was sure would bore me rigid if I read it so I didn't risk it.

Chapeau sir, Chapeau. :okay:
Thanks-:okay:. It's actually a lot more interesting than you might think. Transforming the apparently Mundane has always been an important thread in photography (which I studied at college)...sometimes the results are more interesting than others. There's even a book on Soviet Metro Stations (which actually boast some pretty spectacular architecture).

Spent the afternoon turning some partially seasoned wood into logs and stacking it - the drainage board / leccy board bods only cut the stuff into sections, and then leave it lying wherever. Also stacked the green cherry wood I cut yesterday.

Alphabet soup is on the go, smells fabby. Will have a big bowl tonight. :hungry:

For those waiting on the lunch report, I had two :cuppa: and half an avocado dribbled with chilli sauce and a bagel with lox and a schmear. :mrpig:

I cure my own salmon and it's totally lush. Well worth making, given how expensive it is. It's *so* easy to do, just a few cupboard staples and a bit of time and patience is all that's required to turn a piece of fish into a masterpiece. :smile:

Top Bottom