Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Having just hung out the washing, suspect that freeze-drying is a more likely outcome today.

That reminds me: I need to start the washer.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
I am so annoyed. It’s the kids CX races today. And the ******* car won’t ******* start. It’s -3 degrees. My son is not competitive, but does enjoy racing and knows that if he does every race in the league he’ll get a medal. Now that’s out of the ******* window now, as he’s going to miss today’s race :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: My daughter may still win a medal at the end of the season as she usually comes in the top 10 for U9s.

D

Deleted member 26715

I am so annoyed. It’s the kids CX races today. And the ******* car won’t ******* start. It’s -3 degrees. My son is not competitive, but does enjoy racing and knows that if he does every race in the league he’ll get a medal. Now that’s out of the ******* window now, as he’s going to miss today’s race :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: My daughter may still win a medal at the end of the season as she usually comes in the top 10 for U9s.
Nobody to give you a jump start, this weather kills marginal batteries

D

Deleted member 26715

Apparently extra virgin olive oil freezes

Attachments

• IMG_20191130_122415.jpg
    IMG_20191130_122415.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 1

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
We've almost reached 4,000 pages of mundanity!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Actually 7600, as it's been split a few times. I believe @biggs682 was there on day 1, page 1. As were @tyred , and @deptfordmarmoset .
I believe the OP has retired from the forum without staying to witness the fruits of their creation. Actually, it seems that most of the long-running threads have long since been orphaned.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Nobody to give you a jump start, this weather kills marginal batteries
The battery was fully charged, the engine just wouldn’t turn over. Left it until this afternoon, when it’s 5 degrees warmer, and now battery hasn’t got enough juice left so just waiting for FIL to come in his car so I can put the jump cables on. If that doesn’t work, he’ll give me a lift for some cold start spray from Halfords. Will pick up a battery booster and charger too. The engine wanted to turn over but couldn’t manage it. :sad:

Top Bottom