Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
It's Wednesday already and another day nearer the 13th , talking to others all those that apply could be lucky !!

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I’m not going out this morning. I might have to take the dogs for a walk, on the other hand The Fragrant MrsP might do it, or we might both go. Don’t know yet. Frankie-two-chews is asleep on my lap, Winnie the Cockerpoo is curled up on a cushion and Jessiethepup has gone upstairs.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Winnie the Cockerpoo has had a shower because she rolled in something evil and foul smelling. xx(

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
My faithful 10 year old alloy walking stick is looking a bit scratched and worn out these days. I won't be retiring it as i have a sentimental attachment to such inanimate objects. It'll still be used for the odd walk, but i thought i'd buy something a little quirky,so i've gone for one that has a handle which is also a telescope. I showed a few chaps down the pub last night a few examples of sticks. Some had elaborate carved handles,some brass ball handles and some with shepherds crook hooked handles. We did a little vote and the one that came out on top was the telescope handle one. I just hope the lens(es) don't break when it topples over,as no doubt it will. What do you reckon? Pretty unusual and a conversation piece i'd say.:smile:

i
1575455413115.png

Attachments

• 1575455469105.png
    1575455469105.png
    326.7 KB · Views: 2

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
My faithful 10 year old alloy walking stick is looking a bit scratched and worn out these days. I won't be retiring it as i have a sentimental attachment to such inanimate objects. It'll still be used for the odd walk, but i thought i'd buy something a little quirky,so i've gone for one that has a handle which is also a telescope. I showed a few chaps down the pub last night a few examples of sticks. Some had elaborate carved handles,some brass ball handles and some with shepherds crook hooked handles. We did a little vote and the one that came out on top was the telescope handle one. I just hope the lens(es) don't break when it topples over,as no doubt it will. What do you reckon? Pretty unusual and a conversation piece i'd say.:smile:

i View attachment 495355
Very similar to one used by my all time favourite literary and TV character:
Poirot%2BAccessories%2B1.jpg

Top Bottom