Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've always got an emergency bar in the fridge, but there's room for more!

Umm, you do know that you shouldn't keep chocolate in the fridge, right? :scratch:

Fancy joining me for the post-Christmas clearance chocolate hunt? ;) Previous year I scored a whole *CASE* of Lindor... :biggrin:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Umm, you do know that you shouldn't keep chocolate in the fridge, right? :scratch:

Fancy joining me for the post-Christmas clearance chocolate hunt? ;) Previous year I scored a whole *CASE* of Lindor... :biggrin:
The fridge supply is Lidl's version of Mars Bars and they taste much better that way.

I think it was a couple of years ago that post Christmas that I ended up with something like a dozen large chocolate Santas at less than half price, and way more than a healthy quantity of the chocolate drops on buy 1 get one free clearance filling a cupboard shelf.

The fridge supply is Lidl's version of Mars Bars and they taste much better that way.

I think it was a couple of years ago that post Christmas that I ended up with something like a dozen large chocolate Santas at less than half price, and way more than a healthy quantity of the chocolate drops on buy 1 get one free clearance filling a cupboard shelf.

Ah, well I don't particularly like mars bars - too sweet... :blush:

I still have two and a half kilos of Guylian from last Xmas - still in date, it had more than a year on it, and two large boxes of Green & Black bars. :whistle:

We've got mist climbing up the valley opposite.

Top Bottom