Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Beautiful Daughter wants todays bike ride to include some of her favourite playgrounds, which are some distance apart, so I'm trying to combine this with a route checking outing to get to my interview on Tuesday.

Negotiations are continuing...

Negotiations have hit a problem over whether Beautiful Daughter needs to wear waterproof trousers. I'm currently waiting for her realise we aren't going otherwise and to put them on...

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
I got not one but two emails from Royal Mail The delivery office has got your parcel.delivery time today between just after 09-00 and 13-07 funny times.So i stays in ,guess what no no no sight of the van.Goes on to the tracking page yes delivery time same as,but this is not a guarantee ,BUT BUT BUT your delivery driver might bring it later WHAT WHAT is it on the van or not is it coming today or not.Why send out two emails with given times.I despair.

Gone downhill since you retired, I know the feeling.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I should replace my pear tree with either a hardy pecan or a hardy almond. Probably almond, although those would have to be on the south side of the house, and I would need two, I think. If I want about 15 pounds of nuts from each tree. I think I shall consult the arborist. My Father was an arborist on the side, but I was a bit young then, and it's been more than 50 years . Better to get some real expert advice. Or I could do what my Father did when he was stumped.
1- Call the United States Department of Agriculture Field Office
2-Call the University of Illinois Extension Service.

Raining and blowing a right old hoolie here. We're all tucked up indoors. And I have managed to find the time this morning to finish that ink drawing. After lunch, I can mask bits off and then finally start putting paint on it.

The postman brought the F3000 yearbook that I've bought. I haven't unwrapped it yet - want to sit down with a :cuppa: and some biskits and make an occasion of it. :blush:

I am currently watching Formula E free practice 1 from Mexico City.

I should replace my pear tree with either a hardy pecan or a hardy almond. Probably almond, although those would have to be on the south side of the house, and I would need two, I think. If I want about 15 pounds of nuts from each tree. I think I shall consult the arborist. My Father was an arborist on the side, but I was a bit young then, and it's been more than 50 years . Better to get some real expert advice. Or I could do what my Father did when he was stumped.
1- Call the United States Department of Agriculture Field Office
2-Call the University of Illinois Extension Service.

Mmm, what about an apricot?

Top Bottom