Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just settling down with a :cuppa: and the qualifying for the Mexico City E-prix

tyred

Legendary Member
Despite the carpark being almost empty, some ****** in an Audi A4 estate parked over the white line and so close to my car that I had to get in the passenger side as I couldn't have fitted myself between the two cars never mind opened the door.:ninja:

As there was nothing parked on the other side of the Audi, would it have been wrong of me to have swapped my car to the other side so he/she couldn't get the driver's door open and retreated to a distance and watched discretely:evil:

Despite the carpark being almost empty, some ****** in an Audi A4 estate parked over the white line and so close to my car that I had to get in the passenger side as I couldn't have fitted myself between the two cars never mind opened the door.:ninja:

As there was nothing parked on the other side of the Audi, would it have been wrong of me to have swapped my car to the other side so he/she couldn't get the driver's door open and retreated to a distance and watched discretely:evil:

Well, do unto others... :whistle:

Shearwater Missile

Über Member

We used to have a manager at work who parked that close. I called it Rizla parking as that would be the only thing you could slide between the vehicles.

Negotiations have hit a problem over whether Beautiful Daughter needs to wear waterproof trousers. I'm currently waiting for her realise we aren't going otherwise and to put them on...

We finally made it out, and completed a tour. Beautiful Daughter was singing for most of it, but she wasn't trying to power us up the hills. We managed to get to both playgrounds as promised, and crossed her "favourite bridge" in between.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I’m a bit Jacobs’d so I’m away to me bed.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Woken in the middle of the night by the rain and wind as it pounded against the bedroom window. It didn't rain that hard last weekend! All quiet now though.

Going off on a tangent, I'm now searching for motivation to start my next activity in my Zwift Gran Fondo workout programme, a 2h 55m endurance session. Three hours on a bike doesn't sound like much, but on a turbo trainer it's a little different as you are pedalling continuously for the duration on a bike that remains completely static underneath you. It helps to keep me in shape and to prepare me for audax.

Top Bottom