Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did someone order snow?

Wegotsnow.JPG

Because it seems to have been delivered to us by mistake...

Lexi had a good night (and so did I, I slept like a log) and she's had a few brief nibbles at the biscuits as well as scarfing the balance of a tin of gourmet pate.

Me? Well I made the last batch of marmalade with seville oranges this morning. And I have washed one of the cats' favourite furry throws as someone barfed on it.

Now having some me time. Have started the drawing for a new painting, and I plan on watching the track cycling later. Not bothering to cook as there are a load of bitsas in the fridge that want eating.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Lexi had a good night (and so did I, I slept like a log) and she's had a few brief nibbles at the biscuits as well as scarfing the balance of a tin of gourmet pate.

Me? Well I made the last batch of marmalade with seville oranges this morning. And I have washed one of the cats' favourite furry throws as someone barfed on it.

Now having some me time. Have started the drawing for a new painting, and I plan on watching the track cycling later. Not bothering to cook as there are a load of bitsas in the fridge that want eating.
Ooh, thanks for reminding me about the track cycling! 👍

Top Bottom