Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Heading up north soon for doctor appointment. Podiatrist in another town today.

Anyone near. Pontrilas, Herefordshire yesterday at approximately
17:19:20.1 hrs?

Not me.

D

Deleted member 26715

A very vocal Tiree resident is reporting with fury that holiday home owners are still arriving by using underhand methods to get round the travel ban for non residents.
I don't know what a Tiree is, I thought it was something that you got soup out of, but if people are isolating does it matter where are long as once they are there they don't move?

Ouch ! That hurt .
"Look what all those negative waves have done Moriarty!"
My wife has been saying not to have an accident .
I was starting off on a gradient and standing on the pedals to power away when all of a sudden the left hand pedal fell off ! No warning ! Just a sudden Ooh! Crash bang bouncy bouncy ouchy hurt!
My crash helmet hit the ground with a bang with my head in it . I got up quickly and looked to see what had happened and saw the pedal was missing . It was lying in the road a few yards away. A woman walking by stopped to ask if I was alright . I said that I was fine . Mainly embarrassed that I had witnesses to see me fall off .
I picked up my bike , collected the pedal and tried to put it back on . It wouldn't go back on as the thread needed cleaning out . I tried to cycle back using just the one pedal but discovered that the bars were loose . I walked to a park bench and called for a breakdown . She was just about to go and do some gardening .
I have a graze on my left elbow and a bruise the size of an egg on the inside of my right thigh .
On the Plus side I saw a Kingfisher at Reybridge. Seeing that bright blue bird flying along the river was worth the pain .

Ouch ! That hurt .
"Look what all those negative waves have done Moriarty!"
My wife has been saying not to have an accident .
I was starting off on a gradient and standing on the pedals to power away when all of a sudden the left hand pedal fell off ! No warning ! Just a sudden Ooh! Crash bang bouncy bouncy ouchy hurt!
My crash helmet hit the ground with a bang with my head in it . I got up quickly and looked to see what had happened and saw the pedal was missing . It was lying in the road a few yards away. A woman walking by stopped to ask if I was alright . I said that I was fine . Mainly embarrassed that I had witnesses to see me fall off .
I picked up my bike , collected the pedal and tried to put it back on . It wouldn't go back on as the thread needed cleaning out . I tried to cycle back using just the one pedal but discovered that the bars were loose . I walked to a park bench and called for a breakdown . She was just about to go and do some gardening .
I have a graze on my left elbow and a bruise the size of an egg on the inside of my right thigh .
On the Plus side I saw a Kingfisher at Reybridge. Seeing that bright blue bird flying along the river was worth the pain .

Oooooops... :ohmy:

Nowt worse than an audience when things go a bit pear-shaped. Hope you're none the worse for that erm... unscheduled... dismount...

Bin that helmet btw, and buy a new one.

Top Bottom