Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Hmmmm, nothing to report.
Now mundane!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
look i don't care what Peter Andre wears,you are not wearing those on CycleChat.Moderators take Accy in hand,and isolate him.
I just thought they'd look ok with the burgundy velvet jacket i bought the other week! And yes i did actually buy it,but now the pubs are shut i can't wear it.:sad:

That's not me in the photos by the way.:okay:
1585137986435.png

1585138045652.png

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Because we now have to pay extra for it, so as I compost most stuff, we're sharing the cost with our neighbour and using their bin.
Argyll & Bute council seem to have abandoned recycling and glass collection. We are now told to store recycling stuff till service resumes which is a problem for those with little space. I presume that the sorting which is done by hand has been stopped due to fear of infection.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
I'm in the process of taking decking up that the previous owner put down to 'tidy the area up'! Circular saw hasn't been used this much in years!

Anyone got any thought on whether you can burn the wood in a stove if you leave it to weather?

Currently debating whether to take the bike or the car.

The roads are really quiet around here, the bike might be rather nice.

I see you took my advice. :laugh:

Last edited:

postman

Legendary Member
right i must go,going to spend sometime in the lovely sunshine reading but first going to photograph some super daffodils on our land.See you all later.

Still no information from prospective employer. I know they'll have their hands full dealing with other matters but I've got to organise my apartment contract and inform a dozen different government agencies that I've got a job, or not.

Alarm set for midday, and I'll call if I don't hear anything by then.

No email, left voice mail message.

Top Bottom