Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just put some dried cannellini beans on to soak for tomorrow's veggie curry.

And I've made myself a :cuppa:

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Just put some dried cannellini beans on to soak for tomorrow's veggie curry.

And I've made myself a :cuppa:
I made a Roast Beetroot, Red Wine and Smoked Brie Risotto tonight, while rocking out to Metallica:music:...like totally most excellent!:hungry:. Also roasted a whole Celeriac for tomorrow. Somehow I managed to tear myself away from 'Vikings' long enough to do a bit of cooking.

I made a Roast Beetroot, Red Wine and Smoked Brie Risotto tonight, while rocking out to Metallica:music:...like totally most excellent!:hungry:. Also roasted a whole Celeriac for tomorrow. Somehow I managed to tear myself away from 'Vikings' long enough to do a bit of cooking.

Sounds good :okay:

I slummed it tonight with a cheese and mushroom omelette and some freshly baked soda bread. :blush:

Morning.
Lovely and sunny here.
I'm aching from yesterday's exercise . I blame it on the bit of gardening I did earlier .
Better go and do some washing up now .

D

Deleted member 26715

Got to go to the medical centre at dinnertime for my B12 injection..dreading going in there...alcohol gel bath please:laugh:
Can you ask them to come out into the car park to give you the injection at arms length, I was out on the bike yesterday & had one of those silly thoughts that if I did fall off it would have to be a bad one before I would allow myself to be taken to hospital.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Went down to get some shopping yesterday about 1100. Parked in front of the Coop as the street was nearly deserted. Given a lecture at the door by management wielding a spray bottle of something. Newspaper sales and lottery sales are suspended and I am only allowed into the shop once in a blue moon.He seemed a bit disappointed when I said I never bought newspapers or lottery tickets. Not sure what else he said as it kind of washed over my head. [Forgotten to put in my hearing aid] There was only one other person shopping but no visible eggs or porridge oats and they do not stock oatmeal. A helpful shop assistant conjured up a half dozen eggs from somewhere but the shelves were a bit bare in many areas.
Very weird feeling as at that time of day the place would normally be buzzing.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

Our very last Brown Bin collection... 😔

Top Bottom