Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I took the bike in the end - such a lovely sunny afternoon, it seemed criminal to take the car. I really enjoyed my 8 mile ride. Roads were almost deserted, people here seem to be taking things seriously.

The dispensary in the surgery now works through a hole in the wall - well, a window, passing meds out with an extending hand thing. Tape markings and cones in the car park showing where you can stand.

Didn't even need to confirm my ID - the first thing the lady said to me was "Mum's prescription?"

Well, I *am* probably the only person who turns up there on a bicycle. :laugh:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Tomorrow is my final Brown Bin (garden stuff) Day as we're sharing bins with our neighbour next financial year.
Recycling Bin out, as usual, ready for collection..

tyred

Legendary Member
I've just washed the dishes.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I shouldn't be posting here now, I should be in Norwich watching Squid playing live, but it's a minor inconvenience considering what's happening all over the world.

Had a phone call from the boss this afternooon - I'm 'working' from home tomorrow, but without any equipment except my own mobile making me the on call reserve. Apparently there's been drastic cuts to the shift roster & attendance requirements with the latest restrictions which I'll find out about when I go in on Thursday.

Kryton521

Über Member
Woke up stupid early as I couldn't figure out how to turn the alarm off from the other day. Early morning bike ride, so little traffic it was quieter than the average Sunday, cold but lovely sun.
Home, shower, breakfast then off to work I went. "Essential Service" provider me!!! :rolleyes: Never had that before. Delivering stuff to peoples homes so either I'm immune to the dreaded or sooner or later I'm going to be so frelling ill!!!
Going to bed now, two days off so do some extra cycling!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Woke up stupid early as I couldn't figure out how to turn the alarm off from the other day. Early morning bike ride, so little traffic it was quieter than the average Sunday, cold but lovely sun.
xsj-mch64_2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.PI3PhNsEmd.jpg

Top Bottom