Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

I think I'll finish my coffee & then take the dog a walk hopefully before everybody else gets out & about

tyred

Legendary Member
I've got one of those radios, it's a Roberts, isn't it? Mine lives in my bathroom.

I think we should go on a virtual pub crawl. As the pubs are shut, there won't be a lot of cask or keg beers, but there'll be bottles and cans and more bottles, and we can all send each other photos of drinks we don't have to hand.... So, anyway, I don't have any Guinness but I do have a fridge full of beer.
Yes it is a Roberts.

It seems everything needs to be done virtually these days :sad:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
It was a tough decision and i agree re state of mind , but i just don't think it's the right thing and it's not as if i need to cycle to get to work as i work from home
I've felt uncomfortable cycling outdoors so I'm doing nearly all my cycling on the turbo.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I'm a right pain !
We called 111 and are waiting for a call back . I hope they don't say that I have got to go to the R.U.H in Bath.
Just had a long chat and waiting for a call back from an out of hours doctor .
The bruise is now 6 inches by 4.
The medical peeps were very helpful .

If you do need to go they will be very on the ball and your safety will be paramount.
All masked up at reception,temp taken and you will be as safe as you can be.

As said if you on warfarin you may need to be looked at.
Hopefully all ok

D

Deleted member 26715

It was a tough decision and i agree re state of mind , but i just don't think it's the right thing and it's not as if i need to cycle to get to work as i work from home
I suppose it depends where you live. I'm doing 13 mile rides offroad, within 1/4 mile of where I live I'm onto tracks, I'm hardly seeing anybody, or at least if I am we're able to pass without any contact, but you have to do what you feel is right.

Top Bottom