Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Trying to remember what happened when I was night shift in the prison service. Honestly can't remember if it was just your Donald Duck whether you were on for the clock changes or whether the wages were adjusted.
It was just my Donald Duck, a few years ago, to be on nights in the autumn, and days in the Spring.. Lose lose 😂

D

Deleted member 26715

Next door but one have had scaffolding delivered and erected at 8:15 AM this morning. They've had a mini digger and two chaps doing their garden and driveway all week. Is this essential work? Hmmm...
No, but if they are only mixing with themselves & not coming into contact with others, are they not self isolating together, the problem is likely to be they are not.
The bruise has stopped growing and is fading in the centre and taking on a yellow tinge . It is still sore in the centre and bulging slightly . It is the size of a hens egg now
Good to hear

I have discovered that the material we made from the failed home bread making the other day has some interesting properties .
It is quite hard yet rubbery. Ideal for using as an impact absorbing material should I call off a bike again . It also looks like it could be used for moulds as I discovered the metal paddle was still inside it and had left a perfect impression .
Whether it can be used as a bird feed substitute has yet to be seen . :whistle:

D

Deleted member 26715

Tonight folks,Mr and Mrs P will be sat watching a film.One of our many dvd's.QUARTET never seen it but Billy Connolly and Tom Courtney Michael Gambon Maggie Smith Pauline Collins.Plus two cans of Polish beer which i intend to polish off,pop corn provided by Mrs P and a mint choc aero bar to finish.What more do you need.
Thank you, we watched it last night, enjoyed it, nothing particularly good about it, just a nice film with some wonderful actors

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
While walking the dogs earlier The Fragrant MrsP noticed one of the sheep in the field laying on its back with two lambs by its side. She thought it was dead, then saw it move and said it can’t get up. She made me go in the lift it up, which I did and then it buggered off leaving a trail of poo.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
While walking the dogs earlier The Fragrant MrsP noticed one of the sheep in the field laying on its back with two lambs by its side. She thought it was dead, then saw it move and said it can’t get up. She made me go in the lift it up, which I did and then it buggered off leaving a trail of poo.
My grandchildren would have a right giggle if I said ''ewe poo.''

Top Bottom