Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A quiet day here chez Casa Reynard today. I'm well tired. An hour less sleep added to the interrupted sleep I had the previous night. I mean, I had a nightmare about a nightmare - if that makes any sense.

Anyways, I made a pot of asparagus soup with the stalks that were lurking in the vegetable drawer in the fridge and i've done a load of laundry.

Also, my kind benefactor left another box full of veg on my doorstep. There's a larger savoy cabbage, a cauliflower, leeks, parsnips, carrots and tatties... :blush:

Perhaps others ought to

Indeed. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one. Or the few...

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
It is very windy out today in the Midwest, after yesterdays' storms. (We set our clocks forward three weeks ago.) Yesterday, I saw a fine goldfinch.
1585487751102.png

Our only native canary.

Levo-Lon

Guru
We decided a couple of weeks ago that we'd start looking to move...I know but the upshot is my good lady has finally come around to clearing junk...
So we have started.

I've just removed all the old cassettes from 3 drawers and black sacked them,I've not played a cassette for yrs and yrs.

Sorted I thought
Wrong ,now my wife is going through everything and sorting..ffs I give up ,I'll wash the car

classic33

Leg End Member
I do have a few bags in the pantry..
I was thinking of a Spotted Dick later today.. :hungry:
Pudding or loaf?

D

Deleted member 1258

While walking the dogs earlier The Fragrant MrsP noticed one of the sheep in the field laying on its back with two lambs by its side. She thought it was dead, then saw it move and said it can’t get up. She made me go in the lift it up, which I did and then it buggered off leaving a trail of poo.

Well done for righting it, there was an article about a while ago about this asking people to turn them over, I must admit I did wonder if it was a p take, but perhaps not.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Well done for righting it, there was an article about a while ago about this asking people to turn them over, I must admit I did wonder if it was a p take, but perhaps not.

Well, I wasn’t sure,The Fragrant MrsP said they can’t get up if they’re on their backs, as I walked across the field I thought it would get up, any way I grabbed it by it’s fleece and lifted and off it went , without a by-your-leave or a grateful grunt. Nuffink.

Last edited:
Top Bottom