Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Week 2 of isolation ahead .

Will they still be there in three days time though.

If not we know who to blame...

Lakota, or Hopi. I know Chakotay is identified as Sioux, but Sioux is what their enemies called them, and means adversary or enemy. I think also that later on he was said to be descended from the "Rubber Tree People" .

This is a bit of a bummer as our local city farm has a horse they named "Sioux".

All the kids call it "See-ux"...

I'm finding myself strangely drawn to diecast racing:

There's even a rallying tournament:

D

Deleted member 26715

SO ANGRY with myself, rang the vets got an appointment, closed all the doors/windows, then realised there wasn't a towel in the carry case, went & got one, like ******* idiot that I am I didn't close the kitchen door properly, so when I tried to catch the cat, she was out the kitchen door & up the street before I could do anything. Now have to wait till she decides to come home before I can take her, I'm sat here fuming about my own stupidity.

Looks like we're ringing the vet in the morning, cat still not well, not eaten since Friday, is well off colour & not his/her usual self
My old cat was a bit like that and the only food she would take was some salmon flavoured Lucky Licks off my finger. We think that she may have had a sore throat. After a few days she gradually started to feed herself .
I hope your cat soon gets better .

If not we know who to blame...

This is a bit of a bummer as our local city farm has a horse they named "Sioux".

All the kids call it "See-ux"...

I'm finding myself strangely drawn to diecast racing:

There's even a rallying tournament:

I find it annoying when the film director isn't a fan of the subject and let's the camera pan away from the action to film watch something trivial ! :angry:

D

Deleted member 26715

My old cat was a bit like that and the only food she would take was some salmon flavoured Lucky Licks off my finger. We think that she may have had a sore throat. After a few days she gradually started to feed herself .
I hope your cat soon gets better .
Last time that we know she had anything to either eat or drink was Thursday, so we are now concerned, I should have taken her to the OOH's yesterday when we had her confined, she's made an appearance in the garden about 15 minutes, but has now disappeared again,

Top Bottom