Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
D

Deleted member 26715

I find it annoying when the film director isn't a fan of the subject and let's the camera pan away from the action to film watch something trivial ! :angry:
I find that with TV directors, there's an act on the stage worse when it's a group dancing & they start to show the audience or some arty farty panning shot, I want to see the dancers, not the other stuff

D

Deleted member 26715

Back now my wallet is a lot lighter, apparently cat has an ulcer on her tongue, they did tests to prove it wasn't first sign of kidney failure, so on something like Ibuprofen for cats. Thinks she may have licked something, or walked on then licked herself something that which was toxic, weird thing it's almost exactly 2 years within 2 weeks when it happened last time

Back now my wallet is a lot lighter, apparently cat has an ulcer on her tongue, they did tests to prove it wasn't first sign of kidney failure, so on something like Ibuprofen for cats. Thinks she may have licked something, or walked on then licked herself something that which was toxic, weird thing it's almost exactly 2 years within 2 weeks when it happened last time

Oww, poor wee toot xxx Sending her gentle hear rubs.

That'll be Metacam I presume. Little white bottle in a purple box, and once a day dose according to body weight given via syringe into the mouth.

Top Bottom